Are you a member of a trusted veterinary hospital seeking to help more pets in your care? Does a constant stream of pets who desperately need care, but their guardians can’t afford it, impact:
- Your team’s well-being and sense of purpose (leading to compassion fatigue)?
- Your ability to provide the best care to your patients?
- Your bottom line (you just can’t afford to take on more pro-bono time)?
Waggle is here to help.
We're the first and only pet-dedicated crowdfunding platform devoted to raising funds for pets in medical crisis and giving those at the front lines of economic euthanasia decision a safety net.
Waggle provides our veterinary partners free and low-cost solutions to help pets featured on the Waggle website gain widespread visibility in order to garner financial support.
Our free solutions provide your clients the tools and insight they need to go out to your own community and crowd-fund to cover veterinary care. For each pet they add to Waggle, they will receive.
A professionally written pet campaign
Templates and messaging for use on Facebook, email, Instagram, local media and more.
What we need our vet partners to do:
Register here. That's it!
Our team will then:
- Send 100% of funds raised directly to your accounts receivable
- Add your logo to our growing community of Veterinary Partners
- Create your dedicated landing page so visitors can view current and past pets-in-need
your hospital has supported
On average, each share by a trusted partner can generate a return of $500, quickly helping you reach your fundraising goals.
Non-profit fundraising partnerships
are one of the strongest and easiest ways any practice can get involved with Waggle. If you work with an animal welfare organization that treats homeless, rescued pets or those from low-income homes (or if your own practice has a non-profit arm), Waggle could help you make care more accessible for all these pets to those pets in your non-profit partner’s care. These animals' situations are evaluated and accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.